December 10, 2017
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Ride. Training distances according to Race-Goal plans and Enjoyment!!
JIM MANTON will be riding with us this Sunday. He will be sharing with us more words of wisdom!!
Team Ride of various distances depending upon your training goals or your personal goals. This ride will have a variety of cycling venues: Hills and straight -a -ways to provide a variety of challenges. This is a good day to enjoy a leisurely ride or complete your distance according to your training plans... this venue can fit for everyone!!
- Arrive between 7:00 am and 7:15am.
- 7:30 am RTR (ready to ride)
- Announcements and "Words of Wisdom" from Jim Manton.
- Groups formed based on distances and speeds. Please come knowing your general speed and/or distance goal.
- Ride and Run gear including bike, shoes, HELMET!
- Fuel/Water for 2+ Hours of training. At least 40 ounces, more if possible!
- We are meeting at the Montessori of Ladera Ranch school. From this point we will warm-up then head out towards San Clemente via Antonio Pkwy, bike path into Doheny Beach, then to San Clemente.
Please bring a breakfast items. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Montessori of Ladera Ranch
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711Address: