Cycle Hill Repeats for TriLaVie Members
September 8, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Cycling Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Hills are fun!
- Begin when you arrive!
- TriLaVie members will do their own goals.
- This is an uncoached, optional training.
- It's just more fun to do it with others, right?
- Experienced riders recommended for this challenging location.
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look diagonally across the street for the entrance.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
Venue: El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd, Mission Viejo, 92692
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.