- September 8, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Cycling Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Hills are fun!
- Begin when you arrive!
- TriLaVie members will do their own goals.
- This is an uncoached, optional training.
- It's just more fun to do it with others, right?
- Experienced riders recommended for this challenging location.
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look diagonally across the street for the entrance.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
20532 El Toro Rd, Mission Viejo, California, 92692
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.