- August 11, 2019
7:30 am - 11:00 am
Bike Ride for TriLaVie Members: Team ride in an AMAZING SoCal location to enjoy cycling, great scenery and a popular, safe route that combines road and paths.
This ride is a combination of road, paved trail, beach parking lot (no kidding!) to the beach. Flat with a section of rolling hills.
- Ready to ride at 7:30 am sharp, please. We need to review pace groups and route.
- Ride from Rancho Mission Viejo to the beach towards the gates of Camp Pendleton.
- Turn around at designated mileage for your training goals and fitness.
- Water - bottles for the bike, but be sure to start well-hydrated.
- Fuel - bring 100-200 calories/hour mixed in your bottles. Gels are only in case of a longer, unexpected ride or to give to an unprepared rider (hey... at least you'll get to ride well!) Practice good fueling...
- Electrolytes - a product with 200-500 milligrams of sodium per hour, or capsules to supplement.
- Bike, HELMET, bike shoes, bike clothes, sunglasses, gloves, fluid/fuel/electrolytes, etc.
- Please RSVP
Please bring a breakfast items. Use the link below. Bookmark this link for future reference.
Come join us!!
Venue: Sendero Park