- June 14, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
The best part of TriLaVie is sharing the race reports! We'll run first with focus on skills and drills.
- 7:00 am Start
- Track Run with skills and drills
- 8:30am Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 9:00am Breakfast and RACE REPORTS!
This run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will focus on drills and good form. If you need to do a longer run, you can use the adjacent trail/path along the river bed.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item (1 item each month/member)
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Please bring a breakfast item: BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Venue: Woodbridge High School