April 10, 2016
7:00 am - 11:00 am
Duathlon Day: Test out your race-readiness today! Due to the rain, we are just offering a and bike run in a safe, beautiful location. Transition practice, strength, stretch, breakfast and race review. Phew!
TriLaVie Team Training includes the option to bike or run - or choose any combination of sports. Your choice will depend upon your training goals. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Mock Duathlon Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- 6:30am - Ironman Athletes Long Run Begins
- Distances will depend upon your race goals and fitness.
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch at the Hyatt
- Breakfast at Newport Dunes
- Pre-Race Talk for LA Tri Series #2 Triathlon
- All gear for your training - athlete choice of sports - bike, run or both!
- Hand Towel for Transition gear set-up. Bandana to tie around bike rack.
- Towel/Mat for stretch after training!
- Change of clothes
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot.
- ENTER THROUGH MAIN HOTEL DRIVEWAY FROM JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot, Turn Left
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Cathy and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited parking times.
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay