September 19, 2015
7:00 am - 9:30 am
Beginner Cycling Clinic for Women - Skills + Riding: Learn the essentials of outdoor riding including basic skills, safety in the streets, gearing, group riding.
Ready to ride! TriLaVie & Pure Ride Cycles has a great option for you. Learn the basics of outdoor cycling including bike handling skills, safety and riding strong and powerfully!
Clinic, including riding, offered by Pure Ride Cycles and renowned TriLaVie Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence.
- New riders can take Kristen's Cycling Clinic starting at 7:00am, includes riding.
- Learn about parts of the bike, gearing and riding basics in a lecture format.
- Ride on low-traffic roads, with an option to go on a paved path (depending upon skills and fitness)
- Team TriLaVie Triathlon for transition clinic - go from bike to run!
- Race Review and Overview: What to expect at Espirit de She Triathlon and Turkey Triathlon.
- All Level Welcome! All Bikes Welcome! We'll review the skills you need at your experience.
$35, payable at the clinic - Free for TriLaVie Triathlon Team Members
Bike rentals are available for 1 day - 8 weeks. Ask Kristen for this option.
Join Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence of Pure Ride Cycles to get the low-down on the basics of bike riding.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.trilavie.comAddress: