- April 26, 2015
7:30 am - 10:00 am
Beginner Cycling Clinic for Women - Skills + Riding: Learn the essentials of outdoor riding including basic skills, safety in the streets, gearing, group riding. FREE!
Ready to ride! TriLaVie & Pure Ride Cycles has a great option for you. Learn the basics of outdoor cycling including bike handling skills, safety and riding strong and powerfully!
Clinic, including riding, offered by Pure Ride Cycles and renowned TriLaVie Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence.
- New riders can take Kristen's Cycling Clinic starting at 7:30am, includes riding.
- Learn about parts of the bike, gearing and riding basics in a lecture format.
- Ride on an off-road paved trail - no cars! Ride for about 30 minutes.
- Join Team TriLaVie Triathlon for transition clinic - go from bike to run!
- Enjoy breakfast with TriLaVie members, coaches and partners after the clinic.
- Massage Therapists from Dynamic Touch will conduct a self care and stretch clinic.
Bike rentals are available for 1 day - 8 weeks. Ask Kristen for this option.
Join Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence of Pure Ride Cycles to get the low-down on the basics of bike riding.
Venue: Harvard Athletic Park