Beginner Cycling Clinic – Skills + Riding
March 7, 2015 - February 14, 2015
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Beginner Cycling Clinic - Skills + Riding: Learn the essentials of outdoor riding including basic skills, safety in the streets, gearing, group riding. FREE and Open to the Public.
Ready to ride! TriLaVie & Pure Ride Cycles has a great option for you. Learn the basics of outdoor cycling including bike handling skills, safety and riding strong and powerfully!
Clinic and Group ride offered by Pure Ride Cycles and renowned TriLaVie Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence.
- New riders can take Kristen's Cycling Clinic starting at 8:30am, includes riding.
- Experienced/Intermediate groups will ride from 20-25 miles starting at 7:30am.
- Intermediate and Advanced groups will ride from 40-100 miles starting at 7:30am.
- Train for the PCRF, Santa Clarita Century or the Lighthouse Century.
- Century events also have shorter distance options. Something for everyone!
We invite you to check out the details at Pure Ride Cycles website.
Bike rentals are available for 1 day - 8 weeks. Ask Kristen for this option.
Join Cycling Coach Kristen Lawrence of Pure Ride Cycles (formerly Two Wheels One Planet) to get the low-down on the basics of bike riding.
Venue: Lake Forest Sports Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Sports Park and Recreation Center perfect for the start of a bike ride or run.