May 26, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training! Enjoy a sunset and a cool summer night. Bring a dinner along.
- 6:00 pm gather at the trail head at the Metro Link Parking Lot at Ole Hanson Beach Club ready to go!
- Arriving late? Just look for us along the coast or text Martha. We won't go too far!
- Group run to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the beach
- Using paved trails, ramps, steps and grassy area
- PACKED DIRT/SAND RUNNING at this location
- OPTIONAL: Water Wading - put your feet and legs in the ocean after the run
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
- Dinner! Bring something to eat and socialize after the run. Optional, of course.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Park at the Metrolink Station lot for the trail head to the San Clemente Beach Trail. Meet at the southern end of the parking lot near the pay station and bathrooms across the rail road tracks.