May 5, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training! Enjoy a sunset and a cool summer night. Bring a dinner along.
Hosted Training by Bonnie Lytle. Please contact her directly if you have questions. Bonnielytle@hotmail.com or 714-296-4684
- 6:00 pm gather at the Edison Community Center ready to go!
- Run to HB Waterfront Path - Cement
- NO SAND RUNNING at this location
- OPTIONAL: Water Wading - put your feet and legs in the ocean after the run
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
Venue: Edison Community Center
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Edison Community Center is located in the southeast portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms are available for various occasions