- May 12, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training! Enjoy a sunset and a cool summer night. Bring a dinner along.
- 6:00 pm gather at the top of the hill ready to go!
- Arriving late? Just look for us along the coast or text Martha. We won't go too far!
- Group run to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the beach
- Using paved trails, ramps, steps and grassy area
- NO SAND RUNNING at this location
- OPTIONAL: Water Wading - put your feet and legs in the ocean after the run
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
- Dinner! Bring something to eat and socialize after the run. Optional, of course.
Venue: Salt Creek Beach
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Parking consists of pay and display parking $1/hour year round. Or, an annual County beach parking decal
Salt Creek Beach Park is a popular surfing location. A small, offshore reef creates some of the best left swells along the entire coastline. Swimming, body surfing, sunbathing and tidepool exploration (all tidepool inhabitants are protected) are other beach activities.
Convenience structures include restroom facilities with outside showers and a paved parking area. A beach concession building, open in the spring and summer, offers quick food and beach supplies.