- May 19, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training! Enjoy a sunset and a cool summer night. Bring a dinner along.
- 6:00 pm gather at the top of the hill at Heliotrope Avenue ready to go!
- Arriving late? Just look for us along the coast or text Martha. We won't go too far!
- Group run to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the beach
- Using paved trails, ramps, steps and grassy area
- SOME SAND RUNNING at this location
- OPTIONAL: Water Wading - put your feet and legs in the ocean after the run
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
- Dinner! Bring something to eat and socialize after the run. Optional, of course.
Venue: Corona del Mar State Beach
This beach is better known as “Big Corona” is the most popular triathlete swimming beach in OC. Parking is $15 in the lot, or you can park on Ocean Blvd near Heliotrope street and walk down the steps to the beach. Meet on the grassy area next to the parking lot closest to the jetty at Lifeguard Tower #3. The jetty provides a border to the right of the beach.