September 3, 2016
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training! Guest Day!
- 7:00 am gather at the bottom of the hill by the picnic tables and pavillions. Bring all your gear.
- Group run to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the beach
- Using paved trails, ramps, steps and grassy area
- SAND RUNNING at this location. Only a bit, but don't bring your new shoes.
- OPTIONAL: Water Wading - put your feet and legs in the ocean after the run and/or wave play and swim - after formal training ends.
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- 8:30 am Stretch and Strength
- 9:00 am Breakfast and RACE STORIES from Santa Barbara!
- Brief.... brief.... overview from Coach about new fall programs and training goals!
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
- Beach Chair!!! To enjoy breakfast and social.
- Guests! Get to the beach nice and early on this holiday weekend and enjoy some relaxation after training.
Parking is for a small fee. $1/hour. Get your ticket before you come down to run!
*Parking consists of pay and display parking $1/hour year round. Or, an annual County beach parking decal, available at the Sailing & Events Center (949) 923-2215 in Dana Point Harbor.
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Salt Creek Beach
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Parking consists of pay and display parking $1/hour year round. Or, an annual County beach parking decal
Salt Creek Beach Park is a popular surfing location. A small, offshore reef creates some of the best left swells along the entire coastline. Swimming, body surfing, sunbathing and tidepool exploration (all tidepool inhabitants are protected) are other beach activities.
Convenience structures include restroom facilities with outside showers and a paved parking area. A beach concession building, open in the spring and summer, offers quick food and beach supplies.