- July 25, 2015
5:00 am - 11:30 am
Barb's Race + Aquabike + Relays in Wine Country!
RSVP Below if you are coming to the race!
- Barb's Race Half Ironman: 1.2 mile swim + 56 mile bike + 13.1 mile run = 70.3 miles
- Half Aquabike: 1.2 mile swim + 56 mile bike + Wine!
- Full Aquabike: 2.4 mile swim + 112 mile bike + Wine!
- Relays! Pick a swim or a bike or a run + Wine!
- Ironman: 2.4 mile swim + 112 mile bike + 26.2 mile = Ironman Forever!
Travel and Hotel Notes:
- Barb's is a "point to point" triathlon starting in Guerneville and ending in Windsor, CA.
- Barb's is in Sonoma County, about 8 hours of driving (and 1 hour north of SF!). Most of the team drive, but if you need to fly, inquire about bike transport. We are happy to help!
- Hotel: check the Vineman website for options. Some team members rent homes, some camp.
- Thursday Night Dinner: TriLaVie hosts a team dinner for you, your family and friends on the "night before the night before" the race. Casual, and reasonably priced, we will meet in Guerneville. RSVP at the race roster and watch for details via email.
Martha has TriLaVie Friends and Family Supporter Shirts - free to your friends and family who are going to cheer for you and the team. Email her for sizes as soon as possible.
RSVP Details include travel plans, race time predictions, and dinner reservations.