- September 17, 2015
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Team Adventure Run to ignite FUN in the RUN! Trails, paths, creeks and circuit training to build strength.
TriLaVie Team Adventure Run is at urban trail Peter's Canyon - but starting at CEDAR GROVE PARK. We'll enjoy a team group experience of running using the packed earth trail, pavement, hills and natural elements to enhance strength and endurance for your run!
- 6:00 am Start with warm-up run then onto the ADVENTURE!
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain.
- Adventure run is by TIME not DISTANCE, but will replace your training plan run if you choose to do this workout. VERY worth it!
- Strength and Stretch before cool-down and over!
This run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will include hills, circuit training for full-body fitness. Walkers can enjoy a beautiful experience at Peter's Canyon utilizing the trails and paved paths.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
- Recovery food or snack - or dinner!
Venue: Cedar Grove Park
Cedar Grove Park is located at the bottom entrance to Peter’s Canyon. There is a big grassy area, picnic tables and bathrooms. We use this location to run because it has a flat mile-run to warm-up before the canyon and it is free to park. Cedar Grove Park is also the site of the Summer Trail Race Series on Thursday nights hosted by Renegade Racing.