September 17, 2015
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Team Adventure Run to ignite FUN in the RUN! Trails, paths, creeks and circuit training to build strength.
TriLaVie Team Adventure Run is at the stunning Oso Trail and Gardens in Mission Viejo. We'll enjoy a team group experience of running using the packed earth trail, pavement, hills, steps and natural elements to enhance strength and endurance for your run!
- 9:00 am Start with warm-up run then onto the ADVENTURE!
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain.
- Adventure run is by TIME not DISTANCE, but will replace your training plan run if you choose to do this workout. VERY worth it!
- Strength and Stretch before cool-down and over!
This run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will include hills, stairs, circuit training for full-body fitness. Walkers can enjoy a beautiful experience at the Oso Trail utilizing the trails and paved paths.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.