January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
12:00 am - 11:00 pm
Group swims coached to build technique, endurance and speed
It's great to train with a Great group of people!
This swim program is co-ed, open to adult women and men, and called Swim Velocity. Though we are officially a U.S. Masters Swim program, we cater to the triathlete who is not a life-long swimmer and wants to focus on freestyle technique for race preparation. All speeds. All speeds. Did we mention all speeds? YES!
- Coached, small group swims focused on freestyle for triathlon preparation or fitness.
- Attend any sessions that suit your schedule.
- 6am - 7am Mondays & Wednesdays & Fridays
- 7pm - 8pm Tuesdays & Thursdays (TBA)
- 10am - 11am Mondays & Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Each session includes coaching on skills along with swim sets to build endurance and speed.
- Swimmer brings bathing suit, goggles, and something to drink during training. Pull buoy and paddles are optional, but recommended. Fins (flippers!) are totally optional.
- Please be water-safe and able to participate in a group experience.
IMPORTANT: If you are new to swimming or need individualized coaching, please choose our lessons or personal coaching first for an optimal experience. It's a great way to start and maximize your training time.
Group Swim Training for Triathlon includes freestyle swim development in a group setting led by a professional triathlon and swim coach. Sessions will focus on building distance and endurance through longer sets at variable intensities. Sessions will be divided into 2-3 groupings with goals of variable distances between 1500-3000+ meters depending upon ability. Each workout will also include focus on a swim skill such as body position, pull mechanics, kicking, breath control, stroke count and more!
Small Group Swim Lessons is a 4-week program, also led by a professional triathlon and swim coach for swimmers seeking additional coaching with a more customized learning environment. The small group is limited to a max. of 6 people. (TBD)
Please secure this membership prior to registration. EMAIL or BRING THE CARD OR A COPY of your card to your first swim. Thank you!
Swim Velocity coaches are teachers, athletes, triathletes, swimmers and lifeguards. We understand the diverse needs of adult swimmers with varying levels of skills, fitness and goals. Most importantly, we are passionate about YOUR success! Come join us for swimming that is both fun and challenging. No wasted time with us!
Join us! Training is WAY more fun (and productive) with a coach and a team!
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.